Born and raised in Vietnam during the Vietnamese War, Dr. Victoria Le has witnessed and personally experienced human pain and suffering. These childhood experiences have left a profound imprint on her, leading to her selfless compassion and devout commitment to serve others in the most purposeful and impactful way.
Dr. Victoria Le has been serving her community for the past 33 years in California, Colorado, and most recently Irving, Texas. Her vision is to help others achieve a healthier quality of life through professional chiropractic care, physical therapy, and injury rehabilitation. With her innovative combination of chiropractic, functional medicine, and traditional Eastern medicine practices such as Chinese Acupuncture, Ayurveda, nutritional herbs, yoga, and meditation, Dr. Le has treated with exceptional success many patients with conditions ranging from whiplash to scoliosis, herniated discs, and many others. Patients seeking treatment at Irving Disc Center of America/Yes To Perfect Health Inc. are assured of receiving only the finest quality and state-of-the-art care, because we have a genuine concern for our patient’s well-being and long-term health.
Dr. Victoria Le DC graduated in 1989 with her Doctorate Degree in honors from the prestigious Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. In 2007 she received her Acupuncture Certification through Parker Chiropractic College. In 1994 she completed her teacher training in yoga and meditation through the Art of Living Foundation, an international non-profit educational and humanitarian organization.
In 2019, Dr. Le achieved her Advanced Certification in Spinal Decompression Therapy through the Post Graduate Department of Parker University, Texas. She also completed Advanced Training in Disc Disorders through Life University, Georgia, and the Disc Centers of America.
Recently, Dr. Le was honored by the International Disc Education Association Medical Advisory Board on Spinal Decompression to be among the 2021 best doctors in America to do Spinal Decompression. The Association is committed to research and development of non-surgical spinal decompression. The chairperson of the Association is Dr. Alan Dyer MD, PhD, the inventor of the original non-surgical spinal decompression machine, the Vax-D. Dr. Dyer also helped invent and develop the defibrillator and is the former Minister of Health for Canada.
Dr. Le’s mission is also to create healthier communities through wellness education. Dr. Le is an active volunteer for the non-profit organizations, the Foundation for Wellness Professionals and the International Association for Human Values. She is a very dynamic public speaker as she teaches and facilitates wellness and stress management seminars through yoga, breathing techniques, and guided meditations in her local community and internationally.
Dr. Victoria Le’s Credentials includes:
- Advanced Training in Disc Disorders, International Medical Advisory Board on Spinal Decompression
- Certified by the Disc Centers of America for Advanced Training in Disc Disorders
- Advanced Certification in Spinal Decompression Therapy, Parker University and KDT Decompression Inc.
- Honored by the International Medical Advisory Board on Spinal Decompression to be among the 2021 best doctors in America to do Spinal Decompression.
- Certification in FMT (Functional Movement Techniques) Basic and FMT Performance, National University of Health Sciences/ Lincoln College.
- Post Graduate Certification in Functional Blood Nutrition, University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic
- Certification for Clinical Mastery of Low-Level Laser Therapy, National University of Health Sciences.
- Acupuncture Certification, Parker Chiropractic College
- Member of International Disc Educational Association
- Member of Texas Association of American Physicians and Surgeons-Texas Chapter
- Member of Dallas Fort Worth Vietnamese Health Professionals Association
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member of The Foundation for Wellness Professionals
- Member of Acupuncture Society of America
- Member of the International Association for Human Values
- Member of the Art of Living Foundation